A number of the bass combo amplifiers you can find for under $400, $500 to $600 are rated among several of the very popular on the industry. Why? Since they supply stage-worthy power, are packed with cool features, and so are cheap enough for both fans and professionals on a budget.
We provide you with the very best bass amplifiers under $400, $500 to $600 which are now available on the current market, conveniently categorized to cost mounts so that you can readily observe the amps that match your budget.
- List of 3 Best Bass Combo Amp Under $400
- List of 4 Best Bass Combo Amp Under $500
- List of 4 Best Bass Combo Amp Under $600
- Top 10 Best Bass Combo Amp Under $400, $500 to $600
List of 3 Best Bass Combo Amp Under $400
1. Fender Mustang III – V.2 Guitar Amplifier
The world’s best-selling amplifier series just got better with this distinctive run Mustang III in Racing Red. It is a bold new look for an already fantastic amp! The Fender Mustang V.2 liter show raises the standard for contemporary guitar flexibility and muscle, for example, five new amp models, five brand new effects and intelligent pitch shifting. The brand new Mustang Series includes USB connectivity and Fender FUSE applications, allowing your musical imagination and creativity to run wild.
- Seventeen high-quality Fender along with other amp models
- 100 onboard presets (infinite storage with pc )
- A full palette of effects such as reverb, delay/echo, tremolo, Phaser, together with added consequences
- New low-noise power amp platform; chromatic tuner
- USB connectivity for consumer programming and audio recording output
- Auxiliary input for networking player
- Fender FUSE application for deep editing, preset storage, patch swapping, and free artist content.
2. Fender Champion 100 – 100-Watt Electric Guitar Amplifier
Simple to use and flexible enough for almost any kind of guitar playing, the 100-watt Champion 100 is the perfect choice as an effective 2×12″ practice amp and reasonably priced stage amp. Simple controls, cool effects, and versatile amp ‘ make it simple to dial in just the ideal sounds for rock, blues, metal, country, jazz and much more.
- Two channels ” Blackface clean and selectable amp voice
- Speakers: two 12″ Fender Special Design
- 1/8″ aux. input
- 1/8″ headphone output
- FX loop
- Built-in FX: Reverb, Delay/Echo, Chorus, Tremolo, Vibratone and more — Delay time and Tremolo speed can easily be set with the Tap button
- Front panel: Black Angled
- Grill Cover: Black “Bronco” vinyl covering with silver grille cloth
3. Ampeg BA115v2 1 x 15-Inch Combo Bass Amplifier
The Ampeg BA-115 Bass Combo provides classic Ampeg tone with characteristics designed for optimum functionality for the gigging musician. With the revolutionary new Bass Scrambler overdrive, this amp offers traditional tube-like grind.
The BA-115 also comes with a real 60° tracking angle using front-facing controllers, auxiliary inputs and a headphone jack for quiet practice. Delivering classic Ampeg tone in quantity amounts excellent for the point, the BA-115 is your best mobile, strong 15 inches combo.
- Power: 150W
- Speaker: 15″ Ampeg Custom15; 1″ HF tweeter
- Ampeg Ultra Hi/Lo tone shaping
- Bass Scrambler overdrive delivers SVT grind
- Headphone output for silent practice
- -15dB input pad for active basses or additional level control.
List of 4 Best Bass Combo Amp Under $500
1. Gallien-Krueger MB112-II 200W 1×12 Combo Bass Amp
Gallien-Krueger was legendary in the sphere of top-notch bass amplification. Best artist across the globe rely on G-K due to their signature sound. The MB-II Series provides a huge sound out of a mild compact bundle.
The Gallien-Krueger MB112-II amp also includes the standard XLR output along with a 3.5-millimeter aux in for if you’d wish to play along with your tunes. This, not so elaborate controls design is backed up by circuitry that offers some fantastic songs. This is a straightforward approach at producing an excellent fantastic amplifier by Gallien-Kreuger and precisely what they’ve made with all the MB112 is the best, sublime balance between quality, strength, and value for the money!
- 200 watt
- 1×12 Paragon driver
- Chain output to drive MBP Series powered cabs
- Pre/Post XLR output
- Aux In and Headphone Output
- Cloth grille
- Durable spray-on cabinet coating
- Recessed Handle
2. Fender Rumble 200 v3 Bass Combo Amplifier
The Fender Rumble 200 Combo is a mighty leap forward in the growth of mobile bass -engineered from the bottom up, new Rumble amps are somewhat lighter and more silent than ever before, with much more energy and a traditional Fender vibe.
A recently developed foot-switchable overdrive circuit and flexible three-button expressing palette deliver strong tones perfect for any gig.
This is only one of those smaller offerings from the lauded Rumble collection. Little, as mentioned before, isn’t necessarily a terrible thing. The tones with this item are something unique at this cost.
That apart, the amp includes a headset jack, a jack for playing mp3s along with a good structure inside a highly portable body. If you’re seeking a little amp to grow a set for a bit of cost without sacrificing too much on audio, this could be one to look at.
- Power: 200W @ 4 ohms (with extension cab); 140W @ 8 ohms (internal)
- Speaker: 1×15″ Eminence; one compression tweeter with on/off switch
- Single channel
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- XLR output
- FX loop
- Dimensions: 23″ x 19″ x 14″
- Weight: 34.5 lb.
3. Hartke Kickback 12 Bass Combo
An extremely wise design directed toward practicality, the very first thing you’ll see concerning the Kickback is the fact that it’s made to be designed to stand vertical or using a tilt, this will help, particularly during a recording scenario. It’s about simplicity with this particular one with Hartke, and they’ve done a fantastic job.
Just plug in, and you’re mostly all set. Made specifically with the aim of being a practice amp, the Hartke is a fantastic, lightweight, comfortable and brilliant design for an excellent price point. The amp has an XLR output and can be powered by 12-inch speakers which certainly don’t lack in electricity whatsoever. This is an outstanding high compactness.
- Kickback design projects sound on axis or tipped back at a 45-degree angle
- 12″ HyDrive paper/aluminum speaker with a rare earth neodymium magnet for deep lows and midrange bite
- 500W peak/250W RMS for good stage amplification
- Compact plywood cab and Class D amplifier reduce weight for portability
- 3-band EQ and sweepable Shape control to quickly dial in tones
- Balanced XLR output for sending a stage signal straight to a soundboard or recorder
- Silent headphone amp for late-night practice
- 1/4″ speaker output (4 Ohms)
4. Ampeg BassAmp Series BA-210 450W RMS Dual 10″ Ported
The Ampeg BA-210 Bass Combo Amp provides classic Ampeg tone with characteristics designed for optimum performance on point. With the revolutionary grinding Bass Scrambler overdrive, this amp offers traditional tube-like grind.
The BA-210 also comes with a real 60° tracking angle using front-facing controllers, auxiliary inputs and a headphone jack for if you want some private time. Supplying classic Ampeg tone in quantity amounts ideal for keeping up with a complete band, the BA-210 is your greatest stage-ready strong 2×10 inches combo.
- 450 watts RMS Power
- 2×10 inches Ampeg Custom10 speakers
- Bass Scrambler overdrive delivers SVT grind
- 1 inches HF tweeter
- Ampeg Ultra Hi/Lo tone shaping
- Legacy Ampeg preamp with 3-band EQ
- True 60° sound reinforcement monitor angle
- Dedicated XLR balanced line out
- Independent effect send and return
- HF mute defeats horn for a rounder, more vintage tone
- Aux input for playing along with smartphone or iPod
- Headphone output for silent practice
- Road-worthy 15mm poplar ply construction
- 48.0 lbs / 21.8kg
List of 4 Best Bass Combo Amp Under $600
1. Hartke HD500-Bass Combo (HMHD500)
Hartke’s favorite HD Series now offers the high-powered, lightweight HD500 Bass Combo. Packing two 10″ Hartke patented HyDrive speakers using rare earth neodymium magnets plus a 500-watt Class D amplifier into a slick enclosure weighing just 35 lbs, the HD500 offers exceptional bass tone into any rehearsal, studio or stage.
The top-mounted control panel delivers a 3-band EQ to shape your audio for virtually any genre, also Hartke’s Twist EQ knob using a changeable filter for much more sonic control. Utilize the XLR direct output signal to ship your bass tone directly to an audio system or recording series.
Complete with a headphone output for private training sessions, and an aux input to jam together with backing tracks, the Hartke HD500 bass combo packs big performance to some conveniently-sized combo.
- Portable and rugged combo for gigging and recording
- 10″ speakers and 500 watts of power deliver an impressive punch
- HyDrive uses a combination of paper and aluminum cone for wide-ranging tone
- 3-band EQ for tone shaping
- Shape EQ control allows you to fine-tune your sound further
- Effects loop makes it easy to add FX
- 1/8″ stereo aux input allows for stereo line level devices
- 1/4″ mono headphone output for private practice sessions
2. Peavey TOUR TKO 115 Bass Combo Amplifier
Peavey developed the Tour TKO 115 400-watt 1 x 15″ bass guitar mix to provide you a massive tonal range in a handy top-loaded, kickback amplifier. Onboard the Tour TKO 115 you’ll come across a 7-band graphic equalizer, a pre-shape shape change, a bright switch, along with an active/passive pickup button. There is also a handy speaker output signal.
Sporting legendary Peavey reliability – using a highly effective gig-ready layout – you will have the ability to dial in an impressive bass tone using all the Peavey Tour TKO 115. There is a preexisting gain knob along with a shape switch to get a pre-shape eq. A 2 band eq is adjacent, using a seven-band graphic, using a beat switch. The class D power compels a ceramic 15″ speaker and hf tweeter.
- 400 watts maximum class D power
- 15″ specially designed speaker
- High-Frequency tweeter
- 7-band graphic EQ
- High and Low Shelving controls
- Pre-shape contour switch
- Bright switch
- Active/Passive pickup switch
- Effects loop
3. Blackstar Unity Bass U250 250-watt 1×15″ Bass Combo
The Blackstar Unity Bass U250 bass combo amplifier was built for tonal flexibility. Switch between three power amp phases via the U250’s Response controller to form your compression, natural driveway, and dynamics. Pick between three different preamp voicings, then sculpt the effect with a 3-band EQ. Raise your bass punch, thickness, and very low finish, with compression, chorus, and sub-octave consequences.
The U250 is filled with sufficient connectivity for the studio, live, and home usage. And should you would like to beef up your output; you may add a Unity U250ACT powered cupboard to get an additional 250 watts of electricity. Get the eminently versatile Unity Bass U250, and everything from valve mill to high-headroom clean will probably be within your grasp.
- 250-watt, 1 x 15″ bass combo with Eminence Opus speaker
- Response control gives you the choice of 3 classic power amp stages — Linear, 6L6, and 6550
- Three distinct preamp voicings — Classic, Modern, and Flat
- Drive section is loaded with three overdrives — OD, Distortion, and Fuzz — with a user-controllable blend
- 3-band EQ with semi-parametric Mid knob supplies you with plenty of sound-sculpting power
- Compression, chorus, and sub-octave effects for increasing your punch, depth, and low-end muscle
- Series effects loop for integrating your pedals and external processors
- Integrated link for Unity U250ACT powered cabinet adds an extra 250 watts of power to your rig
- XLR + 1/4″ line output and a headphones output with independent level control
- Cabinet-emulated line output and USB audio output make DI recording a breeze
- -10dB pad accommodates both active and passive instruments
- MP3/line input for supercharging your practice sessions
- Ground lift for eliminating unwanted noise
Top 10 Best Bass Combo Amp Under $400, $500 to $600
|1||Fender Mustang III - V.2 Guitar Amplifier Red||6 Reviews||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Fender Champion 100 - 100-Watt Electric Guitar Amplifier||700 Reviews||from $99.99||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Ampeg BA115v2 1 x 15-Inch Combo Bass Amplifier||84 Reviews||$399.99||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Gallien-Krueger MB112-II 200W 1x12 Combo Bass Amp||10 Reviews||$469.00||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Fender Rumble 200 v3 Bass Combo Amplifier||618 Reviews||from $79.99||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Hartke Kickback 12 Bass Combo||15 Reviews||$449.00||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Ampeg BassAmp Series BA-210 450W RMS Dual 10" Ported, Horn-Loaded Combo with Scrambler||84 Reviews||$499.99||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Hartke HD500-Bass Combo (HMHD500)||2 Reviews||$549.00||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Peavey TOUR TKO 115 Bass Combo Amplifier||5 Reviews||$540.93||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Blackstar Unity Bass U250 250-watt 1x15" Bass Combo||No ratings yet||$549.99||Buy on Amazon|
Last update on 2019-05-21 at 18:42 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API